Thursday, January 10, 2008

My first blog

Well this is my first blog obviously and I am just going ramble probably, about Guide dogs so just be careful when you read. Well I have Wenda she is almost 14 months, on the 18 of January. We changed from Gold Rush Guides to Sacramento Puppies with Promise and it is different. The leaders are very different. It has been interesting to go on outings with some people from our old group and here them talk about how bad the other group was, but whatever that is just how some people are. Well Wenda LOVES to run in the back yard, and play with her bones, oh and she, for some reason, loves to lick! and I hate it some much, well maybe not hate it but it does get annoying when you are trying to put a collar on her and she starts licking my hand. Well I will tell you about my first dog, Navarone, I got him in April of 2006, and I just miss him so much but he graduated in November of 2007. He was really big and just the most purfect puppy. hahaha yeah right! I kept thinking to myself "What did I get myself into?" Well he turned out to be one of the best dogs in the group. Hope you enjoy my blogs.
~Molly & Wenda~